Artist Depot- Pretty Vital Brush Set
If you are a Makeup Artist looking to increase your time efficiency while serving large groups, the Artist Depot - Pretty Vital Collection is perfect for you! Whether you are creating packages for your next makekup lesson or restocking your kit this Pro Quality brush collection is a must have.
4 purchase options:
1 brush set for $50
2 brush sets for $85
5 brush sets for $175
10 brush sets for $340
That is $5 or less per brush and each set comes with a satin carrying bag! Happy Kit Stocking!
1. Pre-Condition: Dip bristles in olive oil and swirl on a paper to towel to remove built up makeup products.
2. Wet: When wetting the bristles, avoid wetting the ferrule and handle. Unnecessary wetness can damage and loosen the fibers and ferrule of the brush and decrease the longevity of your brush.
3. Wash: Use a gentle soap on the makeup brush bristle
4. Rinse: Hold the brush downward, move back and forth on your hand or makeup cleansing tool.
5. Dry: Remove excess water by gently squeeze the bristle with your hand, microfiber towel, or papertowel. Hang brushes downward to dry completely.
*Do NOT pull bristles as it will loosen the bristle and adhesive.
Give Them Face: Dome shape kabuki style foundation brush, can be used with liquid and creme foundations
Cheeks Snatched: A contour brush perfect for liquid and creme contour products.
Powder Me Down: Ready. Set. Go. This powder brush is perfect for setting your face with loose or pressed powders.
Make Me Blush: Blush brush. This brush work well with cream and powder products. Can be used for blush and highlighter.
Eye Look Pretty: Flat Eyeshadow brush, perfect for creams and powders. Can also be used to apply concealer.
All Eyes On Me: Fluffy dome shaped blending brush. Designed to provide a blown out crease application.
Just Wing It: Angled liner brush that's perfect for cream, gel, and powder products. This brush can also be used to shape and define the brows.